Thursday, July 25, 2013

Some sneak peeks....

Wow, this summer is BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!! I am almost 20 weeks along with baby #4 and we're just chugging along!!! Sessions have been going great and I am blessed with so many amazing clients!! Here are just a few of my favorites from the past few weeks!!

First, a new favorite of my OWN family on vacation....
 Now onto some others!

 My oldest son took a few pictures on vacation. He likes to get RIGHT up in people's faces. I was impressed when I uploaded the pictures he took. He is a natural! ;)
 This session was SO MUCH FUN, we used paint packets from The Color Run and had a blast!
To keep more up to date check my facebook page.

My new site should be up and running soon, I swear!!!
I am OBSESSED with my new logo though! EEEEEK!!




No comments:

Post a Comment